Friday, May 30, 2008

Twilight


Okay so I have to admit that I LOVE to read. One of my favorite author's is Anita Stansfield, she writes church romance novels. I know gushy gushy me, but I love them. I think that I have found a new author that I absolutly love. Thank you Joey for introducing me to Stephenie Meyer the author of the Twilight Series. I don't know if anyone has read the books but the story is so great. I just finished the first book, which took me 3 days. What a sight it would have been seeing me feeding Nathan in the middle of the night and reading my book. I was actually looking forward to Nathan waking up because I would get about 30-45 minutes of reading in. That kind of sounds funny but last night I heard Nathan kind of fuss at 1:30 a.m. I jumped out of bed made his bottle and when in his room to get him and he was still asleep. Then it happened at 3:30 a.m. I jumped out of bed, grabbed the bottle and again he was still asleep. Then at 4:30 a.m. I did it again, but this time he was awake, "Yes, I get to read!" I now can't wait until I can get down to Borders to get the second book, which comes out in paperback tomorrow, which is about $10 cheaper then the hard bound copy. Oh, Joey just found out that they are makin Twilight into a movie and on 12.12.08 they will have it in theaters. If we still lived in Idaho I would pick you up so we could go and watch it, leave the guys with the kids. I hope everyone takes up reading and tries this book out.

4 comments:

Malia said...

now you know you're addicted when you WANT to wake up to feed the baby in the middle of the night! :)
my sister in law has been wanting to read this book. she goes to makawao ward. do you own a copy? or is it at the library?

Jodi said...

Way funny! I have read the books, much to Evan's dismay. Any time I try to talk to him about the books, he gives me a dirty look and tells me to get over it. They are addicting!! You will have to let me know what you think of the other books. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! I am just getting your blog address so of course reading your Twilight entry. I am sooo glad that you are liking it. There is a new one called the Host. It is by the same author but different series. Have not tried it but want to. Anyway hope you guys are doing good, cute baby boy by the way. I will be checking in on you more often now. Tell Richard Hello from the Balls in Idaho!

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures of Nathan for Grandpa T's b-day. we're counting the days till you get here! Lots of love from Idaho
Carrie From the Mays