Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Over the Big Puddle

We made it Idaho safe and sound Nathan slept the whole way on the plane, I wish I could say the same thing for Rich and I. Well we have been just relaxing and having a great time we spent the 4th of July with Rich's family and we had so much fun. Rich received a bruise on his arm the size of a softball from his niece pinching him. I told him not to mess with girls, see you end up getting hurt. I will post pictures soon.

So I felt like I was in heaven the first day we got here. We went into a Super-WalMart and it was awesome. Shelf's full of items anything you need for cheap, oh I loved it!!!!

Rich and I just got back from a trip to Washington and we were so excited to see Nathan. He hung out with Grandpa and Grandma Tomlinson. He looks like he has grown so much and he is giggling now and it is so cute. We will write again soon!!!

Love, Rich Britt and Nate

6 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey! I got to see your little guy at my grandma's funeral. Your parents had him with them at the cemetary. It was great to see them too. Nathan is just as cute as I expected. He was all smiles and loved being outside. Glad you are having a good time here.

Yearsley couple said...

Hey guys,
when can we meet up with you and meet the new addition? We are open almost any weekend. Love ya tons,
Doug and kathryn

Pili said...

So, what's the verdict? Staying or going? We miss you guys already, and Planta is growing very nicely. We're glad you guys are having a good time up there. Keep us posted.

Malia said...

Great to hear the update on you from so far away! Glad to hear all is well and that you are having fun!

Echo said...

Hey, you have got to call me! I could use a break from kids and an adult to talk to!

Pili said...

The goods, if you know what I mean, have been sent. A(just kidding)But, yeah, it's been sent out today so hopefully you get it soon. Need to pay them bills, dolla, dolla bill ya'll.