Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Month

So February is one of the busiest months for us. Our Anniversary was on the 6th, my birthday was on the 13th ( the big 25) and then Valentines Day on the 14th. So we have decided that we only do cards on Valentines Day, a combined gift for our anniversary and me a present. It is the best month in the whole year. Not to mention Aunt "C", Megan, Koda, and Shaun's birthdays. Here is pic from our wedding, man have we changed not the best pic but the only one I could find on the computer.

5 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

You guys look so good! Congrats on another year!love ya tons!!

Malia said...

February really is the month of love for you all. How lovely :) Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Lanae said...

You do look great in this picture. Happy B-day, V-day and Anniversary. Thanks for keeping in touch with Justin Rich. I kept nagging him to call you back, but I am glad you are such a faithful friend, or 1st marriage, I don't know which. I don't know what you were talking about, but you had him laughing like usual. Thanks for letting me marry him.

Echo said...

Well, Happy Anniversary too! It was great to talk with you a little bit the other day. Thanks for taking time. Love ya!

Pili said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, I had no idea. but happy belated birthday! Nice wedding picture!