Friday, May 22, 2009

So busy!

We have been so busy lately that I fill like I am going to go crazy. So below I have posted some pictures of the things we have been doing. First Nathan helping dad put the tie down hooks in his pickup. Nathan had to be on dad's lap helping the whole way.

For Mother's Day Rich took me out to eat at IHOP. I love this place, because they serve breakfast all day long. I could eat breakfast foods for any meal, I just love them. So this is Nathan giving me a big smile from across the table. He is really big into saying "CHEESE" and giving a big goofy smile. Isn't he so handsome?

Now these next two are of Nathan and his daddy's boots. Nathan is so obsessed with shoes, Rich says he gets that from me! Anyways he was having so much fun with them on and he can even walk in the a little ways. So I have to tell you what happened right before this picture was taken. As I told you earlier Nathan is into saying "CHEESE" for the camera. Also right before this picture was taken he had a bunch of milk. So he smiled and went to say 'cheese' and what came out was a belch of him saying 'cheese'. It was to funny that Rich and I were almost crying from laughing so hard.

1 comments:

camping anyone said...

sure is a cute kid, I cant belive it has been that long since we were in Maui. Jaren