Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No more SCARY Vacuum!!

So the past couple of month's our vacuum has been having some issues. It makes a really loud, high pitched noise while you vacuum. Not joking the neighbors that live across the street can hear when we vacuum. So vacuuming is something that I hate to due and Nathan does not like it either. We have been talking for a while that we need to just go and buy a new vacuum, not a Wal-Mart one but a high quality vacuum. We have had 3 bagless vacuums in the past 4 years, I will just say we a not fans of them. I have been hesitant in wanting to get one due to the price of a nice one, but the day came when I knew we had to do it.
I decided to vacuum while Rich was at work, normally I wait until he gets home so he can take Nathan outside. Well after vacuuming the living room I noticed Nathan wasn't in there. I turned the vacuum off and I could hear a soft whimper coming from the kitchen. When I went in Nathan was hiding in the corner by the trash can saying, " All done mommy, all done mommy!" I almost broke down in tears, the vacuum is scaring my little boy. So the next week we headed to town and got our new vacuum. It is a Riccar and we love it, you can actually fill the suction while vacuuming. Our beautiful new blue vacuum. (Sorry can't flip the picture.)Nathan helping daddy.





Now we have a cleaner house and Nathan even likes to push
the vacuum and help, rather than running away.



1 comments:

Nichole said...

I've never heard of a Riccar. You'll have to let me know how you like it. I may need a new vaccuum sooner than later. Our cord is unravelling and I'm afraid I'm going to get electrocuted. It's been like that for a couple of years, so obviously only a big jolt will convince me I need a new one.