Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Boys

Just wanted to share some pictures of the amazing men in my life.  I love them all so much.  Tate is growing so much at 2 weeks he gained 13 ounces and grew 1 inch.  He is now 6 lbs 15 oz.  Nathan is adjusting well to having Tate around.  It melts my heart when he says, "Oh so cute!"  Also when he sings "I am a Child of God" to Tate.  Rich just started harvest on Monday and is starting to get really busy, poor guy has a sinus infection as well but it is getting better.  Me I am just going day by day, some are easier than others.  Lets just say I miss my sleep, but I wouldn't changed anything of it.  I love my boys!!!!

5 comments:

melissa said...

i like the lawn mowing picture. it's never to early to start teaching them to work, huh?

tate is just adorable. congratulations, britt.

Nichole said...

I love the picture of you asleep on the couch with the boys. That is the epitome of exhaustion. Sorry. Let me know if you need anything.

Yearsley couple said...

o my heavens I love your family. It looks like you make the most beautiful babies. Can I order one... haha I hope you get some sleep soon!Before you know it you will be having two little boys running around! love you tons

White Family said...

OH MY GOSH!! I didn't know you had him!! WHAT A CUTIE!! I LOVE that carseat picture! I'm so happy for you and hope recovery has gone well and that the first few weeks have gone alright too--eh, I remember those weeks... SO cute and congrats again! Tell Richie I say hi! :)

Knight Family said...

It's funny--before the baby is born you are so anxious for them to "hurry" and arrive and then when you are up constantly at night you wonder why you wanted them to "hurry" and get here!