Monday, June 16, 2008

On the Go.....Hammen it Up!

So Nathan is such a happy baby and such a ham at times. His new trick is puckering his lips out and blowing spit and bubbles. He also lends to have some serious looks on his face.



Nathan is such a good baby and smiles so much it makes you laugh. I don't know what Rich and I ever did without him.

The picture above is of Nathan giving me such a serious look, or more like "Mom not another picture, Dad and I are watching our program!" Nathan loves to look at the T.V. when there are bright colors on, he looks like he is so in tuned with the program that he knows exactly what is going on.



Nathan has become such a little mover, we have to buckle him in his bouncy chair now or he moves down so much his legs are falling off the chair. Also when we put him on the floor his moves around so much that he ends up turning sideways. This morning Rich and I woke up and came to check on him and he was laying sideways in his crib. I can't believe how much he is growing and learning. The video is of him last night talking to mom, but it ended up him moving away from mom. Towards the end of the video you can see his kick his legs on the floor and push away from me. Before we know it he will be crawling and walking and his first words. Which will be "Mama". Sorry Rich I know the truth hurts but he will say "Daddy" next I promise.

3 comments:

Pili said...

The first two pictures are soo cute! It reminds me of Zoolanders signature look. He, he. Sorry I didn't call, I got the message late. My phone kind of sucks. We won't be able to make it tomorrow because we're staying in Lahaina for the night. I'm working at the hotel on Wednesday early morning. Anywho, i'll call you tomorrow.

Malia said...

Amazing how fast they grow! I love the pic of Father and son watching t.v....they look so alike there :) Thanks for your comments. Yeah, this blog thing is fun because at the end of a LONG day with kids and cleaning up after kids I get to check the blogs, see how my friends are doing and have a moment to myself :)

Justin said...

Nathan is sure a talker he must get that from Daddy.