Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Joy in our Life

I have attached a video of Nathan and Rich playing with the tractors. It is so much fun to watch Rich and Nathan play together. He is such a joy in our life and we love him more and more each day. We have been so busy lately doing crafts, talking in church (so glad that is over) getting ready for Thanksgiving and the Tomlinson Christmas Party. Rich just installed an Air Filtration System in his pick-up. After he was done we went for a little drive and it was awesome. We leave next Wednesday for Idaho we are so excited about seeing family but not the long car ride. We can't complain though it is so much cheaper than flying for 6 1/2 hours from Maui to Salt Lake and then driving 4 hours up to Idaho. Nathan is growing so much and he is so much fun. He has such an amazing personality and he makes us laugh so hard. So I have a cute little story about him. I was at my friend Melissa's house the other day working on a craft. I left Nathan inside playing while I went out side to sand my project, it took me about a hour or so. When I got back in Nathan saw me and was so excited. He kept kissing me for 15 minutes, now his kisses include the tongue and slobber so I was a little water logged when he was done. It just melted my heart knowing that he missed me so much. I will post pictures of my crafts and sewing projects soon, I having so much fun doing them. Love to everyone!



8 comments:

Ashley Leonardson said...

Yep I know all about those the kisses that you are describing nic did that all the time!! O well it still makes ya feel super happy and well worth the lost make-up and lip gloss!!

Malia said...

That video was so cute. I love this stage! And those special love moments are so rewarding for us moms. Have fun in Idaho!

Yearsley couple said...

O my heavens your boys are the cutest. We need to get together. Are you driving through Boise area? If so email me and you guys could make a pit stop at our house. We would love to see you guys. We miss you so much. I blog stock you. I know weird , but hey what are friends for. Love ya tons Kathryn Y.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys.
Nathan is cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. His little laugh is adorable. It's so fun to play with the little kids.
Love ya and see ya soon.

janine said...

Wow, Nathan is getting so big! Can you believe how fast they grow. Sorry for not getting to see you while we were closer in Oregon. We are now in Colorado and loving being closer to family. I loved the sour milk and broccoli soup story! I pictured Rich dry heeving and cracked up!, sorry Rich. Are you guys in Idaho for Christmas? We will be at mom and dads. Let us know so we can see you.
Love you, Eric and Janine

melissa said...

britt, if you'll be in idaho for christmas i think we should try to get together - at least say hi! we'll be in rexburg for the days surrounding christmas. let me know what you schedule is ok? do you have my email address? it's melissamarie.s@gmail.com.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

hey brittney- here is the website for the pattern I used, I used these instructions and just made up my own size for the actual purse. I thought this would be easier then printing the whole thing out.

http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/2006/06/shoulder_bag_tu.html

yep have fun!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/
tiny_happy/2006/06/
shoulder_bag_tu.html