Monday, November 3, 2008

Mom is SORRY!

So this weekend has been crazy. I made Rich and Nathan both sick, yes I made them. First I made dinner Saturday night, Broccoli and cheese soup. Yum I thought but it made Rich sick, he finally felt better Sunday night. Then Sunday night I accident left a bottle out for longer than 2 hours. ( for everyone that doesn't know formula can not be left out longer than 2 hours after being made). Well I took a nap while Nathan was. Nathan woke up screaming so Rich fed him the bottle that I left out and another one. Nathan went back to sleep I woke up and then Nathan did. He seemed fine he ate his dinner which was carrots and played. Then he was drinking his bottle before he was about to go to sleep and he sat up and threw up. All over, Rich was dry heaving and I was covered in puke. We then realized that I left the wrong bottle out for Rich. Yes, mom is sorry to her boys. they both are fine now and we wont be having broccoli or sour milk for a long, long, long time.
Although we do have some good news, Nathan is crawling now and into everything. Yes we "Love It" as Wheezy would say.

3 comments:

Pili said...

I'm so glad they were okay, especially Nathan. I used to get so scared when koa or leilyn got sick when they they were baby's. Sounds like you handled it really well especially with you being sick too. You're a great Mommy Britt!

The Thompsons said...

I am glad they are both better. I have been really bad at keeping up with blogs, so I caught up on yours tonight!!! Nathan is really cute (as usuall) and your hair is SUPER long!!!! It looks like you are having fun in Washington. Oh, and this is the website I used for my nusing cover. I changed it a little bit though...I cut mine out 27 by 37 and the straps I did 25 by 6 inches (instead of 31 by 3) and 9 by 6 for the other one. I also put a piece of terry cloth in the bottom corners. (one piece of 10 by 10 cut in half like a triangle). Anyway if you make it and have questions..let me know! http://www.breastfeeding123.com/free-pattern-to-sew-your-own-nursing-cover/

Malia said...

Sorry to hear that. No fun. Yes, I agree with Pili.. you are a great mama.