Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Party

So we opened presents for Nathan the day after his birthday! I know mean mom but that way it was the weekend and we had more time. Rich and I both contributed to Nathan's cake, not the fanciest thing but we liked it and Nathan loved it.All he wanted to do was look at it never touched it. He blew the candles out in one blow. We were pretty impressed I guess his wish will come true! This is Nathan opening his present from Grandpa (PaPa), and Grandma (MaMa) Tomlinson. He loved the truck and loads all his cars in the trailer. Sorry not a great picture but he loves it, even more than his train we got him. This is just a picture of Nathan and Daddy Sunday evening having a milk shake. I loved watching Nathan look at Rich when it would get clogged with Reese's chunks, it was as if he was saying, "Ummmm..... excuse me can you clean my straw out!" Then after Rich would clean the straw Nathan would say, "Mmm!"

1 comments:

Lanae said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Great pictures of Richie and him. I love to see daddys interact with their kiddos. Nate is a handsome boy! But there are no pictures of you Brittney.