Monday, March 22, 2010

Tired of being sick

So when pregnant with Nathan I was sick until week 11. Now with this pregnancy I am sick all the time. Last night I told Rich I am so sick of being sick all the time. He then asked me "I have the munchies what should I have?" I told him "I did earlier and thought I was thirsty instead so I drank some chocolate milk, and guess what?" He quickly stated "Now you fill like crap!" Yes I do one night it is milk, then its bread, or cheese, or an orange that make me sick. Seriously it is driving me crazy. I am convinced that we are having a girl! She can't make up her mind. Well time will tell, we aren't finding out what we are having, it's going to be a surprise. Not by my choice but I told Rich we could not find out.

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Are you sure you can wait to find out until the delivery? You must be very patient.

Tanner Clark said...

Whats up Tomlinson ohana!? It's (Elder) Tanner Clark!!! I just stumbled across your blog while sitting in class... I can't believe how big Nate is...! Or that you're expecting another baby! Or that you live in Washington! haha... So, i couldn't email you and i didn't have any contact info so... this is the only way i could figure out how to gt you a message! email me, call me, add me on facebook or something! It was exciting to see pictures of you guys... it brought back a lot of good memories!!!
CLA06026@byui.edu
(740)607-1953

melissa said...

ak, i'm sorry that you're still sick. i have been feeling pretty good lately--at least about half the time. i hope it slowly fades away.