Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Updates

Nathan News:

Nathan is getting so big and talks none stop.  He is growing so much he weights 36 pounds and is 3 feet and 2 inches tall.  We started potty training about a month ago and he is now 95% potty trained still having a hard time at nights.  Nothing I am worried about.  We love it when he goes potty, he says "Pee Pee Potty" to anyone that will listen and in a high pitched voice.  It is so dang cute.  He has been into volcano's lately and loves to lay in mom and dad's bed and have dad tell him stories about a "Big Volcano".  It is so fun to listen to them, Nathan will repeat the last 2 words of every sentence Rich says, with such awe.  Nathan also loves to copy Rich, whenever Rich is on the phone Nathan is at his feet repeating everything he says, as well as all the actions Rich does.  It is so cute!!!  Nathan loves chocolate milk as many know he calls it "Pshsht" and now adding "Chauky Milk".  He loves going to Nursery and loves to be home.  Anytime we get in the car to go somewhere he always says, "I home."  I am so glad he wants to be home, sometimes drives me nuts but I love it.

Richard & Brittney News:
Rich is staying busy at work.  He works Wednesday thru Saturday.  It is nice having him home for three in a row.  Especially on Monday's because this is when I have all my baby appointments.  We have been going jet skiing with some friends for the past couple of weeks and have loved it.  What a great stress reliever for all of us.  Plus I can't complain about the tan I am getting.  I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant, can't wait for the baby to be out and hoping it happens very soon.  I am staying very busy with my calling at church and with Nathan.  Things are almost ready for the baby to come, crib is up and clothes are washed.  Funny part is we don't know what we are having.  At first I hated the idea but I love it know, I don't think we will ever find out with our other children what we are having.  I can't wait for the doctor to say, "It's a ????" 

We hope all is well with everyone and miss all our family and friends!!


3 comments:

Echo said...

He is so cute! It was so great catching up with you the other day. I am so happy to hear all is well. Keep us all updated!

Pili said...

Great update Brittney! I tried calling but no answer. Hope all is well with the baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's so nice to catch up with you. Your family is darling. Can't believe how big your little man is getting. They grow up to fast. Good luck with the new addition.