Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something Old and Green to Something "looking" New and White

So I purchased this desk at the Small Mall for $20 and decided to redue it for our new computer desk. Our other one had its legs broke off in the move from Hawaii.  Yes we did still use it for almost 2 years, it started hurting our backs trying to type on a desk that is 2 feet to short.   


Nasty green white washed desk and brassy hardware.


Spray painted the hardware black.


Spray painted it white.


Put a smoky glaze over the white and added the hardware back on.

I LOVE IT!  Sorry the final picture wouldn't rotate.  I will post a finished picture soon.



3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

WOW you are one creative woman. I need you to come help me redue my china closet. I am kinda at a loss when it comes to coming up with cute new looks!! Love you and miss your face darlin!!

Echo said...

Great job! I am heard yard sale-ing this weekend. Crossing my fingers we can get a few good items to redo. Hey call me today if you get a second. I promise I am home all day and will explain my lack of reponsibly returning phone calls then. Love ya (oh and I have questions about you refinishing)

Melissa said...

love it! Everyone should see how even more amazing it is in person!