Friday, August 28, 2009

Run Brittney Run

Who would have thought "Me" Brittney would have ever ran in a 5K? Certainly not me, but I did surprise myself and entered in one. I have amazing friends here and we decided to enter in a 5K in October so we have been training for one. Well then we decided to do one in August. Let me just tell you I didn't run the whole thing but 90 % of it. See here is my number to prove I did it. This is the pre-picture of use before we ran Nichole, Becky, Starlie,
Jamie, Melissa, Nicole, Me, and Kim.All of us ladies in a row!The picture below is Jamie and I's last lap. After the race I did decide that I wasn't fully ready to run a 5K. This is the whole group of us that ran mom's, dad's, son's. Don't we all look so nice in our pink shirts, the run was to support Breast Cancer.

3 comments:

Echo said...

Alright! Great job Brit!

Bryn said...

WOW!! Way to go!!

The Hurd Herd said...

I am very impressed! You are awesome!