Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Workin

During our stay at my parents house Rich, Nathan, and I got to haul hay for my dad! Rich loved it he was outside and doing something productive.
As mentioned earlier Rich's parents home caught on fire. There was no structural damage done, but the inside had to be completely gutted and they are practically getting a new home. I love this picture because no matter what trials are given to my in laws they always look at the bright side of things. Here Megan, Albert and Jenny are laughing about having to have the whole house gutted, and everything that will be thrown away.

Now I love this picture. Nathan pulls this face all the time and you can't help but laugh. Now we all know where he gets it from.

Got to have a John Deere!!




1 comments:

Malia said...

Your men are so cute. Love the hay haulin'!