Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seattle here we come!

So about 2 weeks ago Rich calls me and says, "Hey go to the gas station on Road 68 and put your name in a drawing for tickets to see Kenny Chesney perform." Thinking to my self we wont win, and we did. So on the August 1st we went over to Seattle to see, Lady Antebellem, Miranda Lamert, Montgomery Gentry, Sugarland, and Kenny Chesney perform. We left Nathan with Becky and Chris, which we can't thank them enough for watching him, and we headed over.On the ride over this is what we saw, "Oh it made me laugh." I guess you do what you got to do.The tickets were clear up in the nose bleed section, so we soon found some in the same section but down a little ways so we could see so much better. ( Montgomery Gentry singing in the picture above.)Sugarland was by far my favorite. Jennifer is such an amazing singer and so funny!Now Kenny Chesney did an amazing job as well. He sang for almost 2 1/2 hours. We did unfortunately miss Lady Antebellum and half of Miranda Lamberts concert because we were stuck in a traffic jam. It took us 1 1/2 hours to go 0.5 miles.Isn't he a handsome man?And the best for last, a big kiss to my husband! Friday was his birthday so the concert was part of his present. I love you so much honey!


3 comments:

Jimmy,Christie,Hunter and Holden said...

Brittney you look great!! I hope you enjoyed the concert.

Malia said...

No way! This is awesome!! I'm Country from my Cowboy boots to my down home roots :) So "J" :)

The Thompsons said...

You look SOOOO pretty! How fun!