Wednesday, September 30, 2009

7 Visits

Can you believe it we have been a total, as a family to the doctor 7 TIMES this month. Nathan was first this month with a sinus infection. Then 3 days later Rich and I both went in and we both had sinus infections. Then a week later I took Nathan in for his Well Check, but after telling them that the previous day he had a fever and wouldn't play at all, just wanted to be held they decided to check him for the the flu. Yes, he did have it so we were stuck in the house for 5 long days. Luckily he didn't have a fever again or throwing up, just acted like normal.

Okay now that is 4 times in 2 weeks. Then at work a tongue of a trailer dropped on Rich's foot. Ouch!!! After x-rays they didn't think it was broken just sprained. He should be going in again soon to get more x-rays due to the swelling. So now he is wearing a walking boot, and just hating it. Now yesterday we took Nathan in again to the doctor's office for his Well Check, finally. He got two shot's and only cried for 30 seconds. What a good boy he is, the nurse gave him a sucker and before we were to the car it was gone. Then this morning I woke up with a horrible cough. So again we headed to the doctors office. Luckily I don't have the flu but the doctor put me on a low dose of Tamiflu since Nathan had the flu earlier this month. Also I am on an antibiotic and cough medicine. So another 3 days locked up in the house.

All I can say is that I am so happy we have insurance, the Tamiflu was $18.00 with the insurance. I couldn't believe it, talk about someone else rolling in the dough. Well we hope everyone else is doing well. Thank goodness this is the last day of the month.

1 comments:

melissa said...

well it sounds like my husband with the flu is nothing compared to your month! wowee. good to hear from you britt! how are you?