Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Harvest Time

Things have been so busy here. Harvest has started we are almost 4 weeks into it and 40% done. YEAH! This year has been extremely hard on Nathan, he is having daddy with drawls. Last week I was returning some items to the library and could hear Nathan in the nursery just crying and saying "Daddy , daddy, daddy!" (Yes our little man in in Nursery, he is getting so big). My heart broke so I went in and got him and he spent the rest of the time with me in Primary closing exercises. So whenever we can we make sure Nathan and daddy have time together, yes which means sleeping in bed with us. When harvest is over, things are going to change I think we all need a good nights rest.


So Nathan and I are trying to stay busy with book reading, mowing the lawn, doing craft projects, couponing, and reorganizing the house. Hopefully when harvest is over we will have a cleaner, cute, and organized home.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I feel your pain!! We are dealing with the same thing here. We NEVER see Ryan. This farm thing is hard to do! I am counting down the days along with you!!:)

Echo said...

Dang farmers anyway! Just kidding. And I know there are some withdrawals...but, be careful. This is the time when they really pick up habits. Coda is four and still doesn't sleep in his own bed every night. Kids will be kids! Love ya!