Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh the Month of February

So February is a busy month in our household. Needless to say after a couple of horrible events it became an even busier month. So to start it off Rich's and I anniversary was on February 6, which we celebrated our 6th year of marriage. I can't really remember what all we did that day, I think we had a nice dinner and watched a movie after Nathan went to bed. Here are a couple of pictures from our reception. Don't mind the goofy face of me, and I know we were skinny.
Then on the 13th is my birthday, YEA!!! I love birthday's don't know why but I do. Now one thing I guess I don't love about them is that you get older. I am the big 26 now, on the closer side to being 30 (sniff,sniff). Anyways for my birthday we went shopping for skirt and Rich was so nice and patient taking care of Nathan. I think we went to 8 different stores until I found the one I liked. Then out to eat at Country Buffet so yummy, and then grocery shopping all by myself. Nathan fell asleep so Rich stayed in the car with him so I got to shop Albertson's and Winco alone, with no child screaming. I think that was the best present of all. Then to Wal-Mart where Nathan picked out a necklace and earring for me in his sleep. Now that is one talented boy that we have. Then home to relax and watch a movie. It was a wonderful day!


Now it is Valentine's, a day we just get cards and call it good.

2 comments:

White Family said...

I love seeing all those pictures of your wedding and reception--I remember being around for some of that!! Love you guys and sorry to hear about all the bad news. Hope everything gets better soon!

Melissa said...

Rich--you have hair! You have to tell him that for me. You guys look so young, and you still ARE young!