Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Girls Trip and Nathan's 3rd Birthday

 So the end of February we took our annual girls trip.  This year we went to Missoula, Montana so it was half way for everyone.  Tate did get to join us on the trip and was loved on and kissed on so much.  Him sleeping during dinner I think we shopped to much for him.
 Us eating at Applebee's oh we laughed so hard we had a blast.  Seven of us in one hotel room, lets just say it was a little difficult getting to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
 Nathan turned 3 on March 4th, I can't believe he is three years old I cut his cake into a 3 with a train track on top. I was busy feeding Tate so I didn't get a good picture of it.

He was a little spoiled and got a Thomas bed spread and Thomas toys.  We love him so much and are so happy he is in our lives.

0 comments: